Our Creative Team member search has started! Would you love to become a Sticky Kit ambassador? If you are a creative individual who loves journaling, planning, scrapbooking, or simply decorating everything with stickers and washi tapes, you may be just who we are looking for!
Requirements and responsibilities (please read carefully before applying)
- Have an active, public Instagram account with great photos. Your account should be related to stationery, planners or journaling.
- Having a YouTube channel is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Post a minimum of 2 posts per week on your Instagram main feed by highlighting Sticky Kit and using our brand ambassador tags. Additional posts may be published to your Insta stories.
- Create one project per month using our kits, with a detailed post and photos for our blog.
- If you have a Youtube channel, you may publish your project as a video instead of a blog post, but we still need one photo at least, and a descriptive text.
- Help with feedback, actively participate in Sticky Kit social media channels and communicate with us and the other team members.
- Commit to a 6-month term starting July 2019.
In exchange, team members will receive our Combo Kit every month, opportunities to be featured in our website and social media channels, and additional products(**) we may release during the term.
If you agree to the requirements above and are committed to meeting these expectations, please apply by filling in the form below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We welcome applicants from all over the world*
This call closes June 10th, 2019, at 9 am Japan Standard Time. Accepted team members will be notified by June 20th via e-mail.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
* We’re sorry to say, countries with a slow/problematic shipping service will be excluded. You will be responsible for paying customs taxes, if applicable.
** Depending on availability.