Sticky Kit is looking for new creative team members for 2019! If you have a love for Japanese stickers and washi tapes, taking great photos, are passionate about stationery and creatively decorating your projects (whether they are journals, planners, letters, etc.) and would love to be a Sticky Kit ambassador, keep reading below. We welcome applicants from all over the world*
Requirements and responsibilities (please read carefully before applying)
- Have an active, public Instagram account. Your account should be related to stationery, planners or journaling in some way.
- Having a YouTube channel is a plus, but not a requirement this time.
- Post a minimum of 2 posts per week on your Instagram main feed by highlighting Sticky Kit and using #stickykit and our brand ambassador tags. Additional posts may be published to your Insta stories.
- Create one project per month using our kits, with a detailed post and photos for our blog (coming in 2019).
- If you have a Youtube channel, you may publish your project as a video instead of a blog post.
- Help with feedback, actively participate in Sticky Kit social media channels and communicate with other team members and leaders.
- Commit to a 6-month term starting January 2019.
In exchange, team members will receive the Combo Kit every month, first access to our products, opportunities to be featured in our website and social media channels and additional products(**) we may release during the term.
If you agree to the requirements above and are committed to meeting these expectations, please apply by filling in the form below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This call closes December 1st, 2018, 9 am Japan Standard Time. Accepted team members will be notified by December 10th via e-mail.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
* We’re sorry to say, countries with a slow/problematic shipping service will be excluded. You will be responsible for paying customs taxes, if applicable.
** Depending on availability.