Japan Post's Airmail temporary suspension
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and the lack of outbound flights from Japan, Japan Post has temporarily suspended its international postal airmail services to multiple countries. As a result, our usual shipping methods are unavailable to some countries at the moment. We now offer DHL Worldwide Express as an alternative.
Countries we ship to, and shipping methods
Currently, we ship orders via Japan Post or DHL. Please check the links below for the list of countries we ship to, and the shipping methods available (opens in a pop-up window)
- Typically, we are processing orders within the usual timeframe, which is 5 business days (except on peak times, pre-orders, and sale periods, when it can be a few days longer)
- Significant delays are expected for all orders shipped via Japan Post due to the global reduction of flights, tightened customs scrutiny, decreased carrier operations, local lock-downs, etc.
- According to Japan Post, packages sent -from March onwards- to the US may take 4 months or more to arrive at the moment.
- Some packages may be returned to us if unable to ship. If we receive your package back, we will notify you via e-mail. We will hold it until the suspension is lifted, or re-ship it for an additional cost via DHL at your request.
- If your package was sent by Registered Airmail, you can check the latest information on your shipment via this link from Japan Post (here's another link where every step is explained)
- Your package can not be located if it doesn't have a tracking number. You'll need to be patient.
- By placing an order, you accept that shipping delays are beyond our control.
More COVID-19 related FAQs
Please read the articles below (opens in a pop-up window)
We kindly ask for your patience and understanding while the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting global shipping. Rest assured we are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to update this post and our website as the situation changes.
Thank you so much for your support to our small business during this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com